December 6, 2009

CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5:
Next day Ganesh and Preeti were both upset! They were so upset that they even didn’t talk with each other the whole day.

What the hell is problem with you Ganesh? I asked wondering why he got upset and for what?

Nothing Sid! I’m fine. Na, you not Ganesh. Now tell me everything.

C’mon, don’t be too depressed for yesterday’s crap! I asked Ganesh without knowing the exact reason. It’s just like Shyam is possessive for Preeti!

Fuck Shyam! Ganesh said in irritation.

What happened, Ganesh? Well you can trust me dude! Okay Sid, then listen! Ganesh said as he looks more confused than ever.

Well make sure Sid this talk will remain in between us only. Okay, I said wondering that what he really wanna tell and thinking about my next week external exams also.

Me and Preeti are attracted with each other.

What? I mean, What the fuck man! I screamed as loudly as I can. Easy Sid! But from when were you guys indulged in relation? And why? It seems like I have started some investigation like some cop.

Just couple of months back. Ganesh said in a single tone!

Okay. And I paused for a minute. I almost lost my mind figuring out the time or occasion when they might get attracted.

So, now what, I asked Ganesh skeptically? And when did you guys propose each other? I mean you said first or Preeti, getting more excited.

Nothing like that Dude! Our story aint a love story till yet and it’s something different man, Ganesh said.

Okay, then let me know what happened? You know Sid, when we went lake with Dev, I got a phone call from my friend?

Yeah, I know! Oh god, don’t tell it’s Preeti? Yeah, it was Preeti only who was telling her hard times with Shyam.

Ganesh expressed me how much he loves Preeti for an hour. I kept on listening to his crap getting the same felling like I used to get in my History classes during school days!

So sweet, I nodded Ganesh as we went back to hostel.

Ganesh was too much in deep love with Preeti, that he even forget to take his homework and about the internal exams, which was only 3 days to go!

Ganesh, you gonna to kicked off on your ass if you don’t take up your Internals seriously. College is taking us seriously these days. You know our average CGPA is all time low and that brings college to built up their reputation.

It seems that Ganesh is only bothered for Preeti only. Though they used to chat on SMS and long night calls. What I know is that Preeti only used to tell Ganesh her fights with Shyam.

Cell Phones are something new with youngsters. Ganesh got his new Nokia 1100 and Preeti is somewhat trendy. She got some Sony Ericsson colored Cell Phone. I stick to my hostel landline phone.

I become so busy in my Internal Exam, that I didn’t bother to ask Ganesh well being.

After exams, here comes the time to declare the result. I was scared like hell, as they were planning to hang me till death. My balls almost got squeezed to all time low, and all my hairs all across body were at 90 degrees. Heart beat become so fast that even professor can hear it!

Professor wrote highest lowest and average marks on board. Then he wrote the name of two guys with highest and lowest.

Thank God, I didn’t have the lowest, without caring about the person with highest marks!

Professor distributes the number all across class. I got 20 out of 30. Woow, I said in excitement without caring that Prof is still in class.

Yeah my son, you have shown some potential in you! Prof said.

To my shock, Ganesh got only 7, while Preeti got 23. Now how come Preeti studied, as she was more depressed than Ganesh? I asked Ganesh while thinking that its simple matter for girls to handle two guys parallely. Their brains are multitasked.

The next morning is somewhat different for the lives of Ganesh, Preeti and off course me. I was totally blank about the situation but that what which we have to face together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!