December 6, 2009

CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6
We returned from college after attending classes.

What a hectic schedule it was, I told Preeti and Ganesh. We all were sitting in a mess having our evening tea.
So you both guys are officially engaged, I asked Preeti and Ganesh in a hush! Just in front of you Sid, Ganesh explained in a long tune.

Before he can explain his situation, Shyam came with three other classmates. His entry was so dramatic that it seems to be some shooting of Hindi movie.

He came directly to Ganesh and asked him to come along with him. Can I join you guys, I asked Shyam. No, you can’t! Just wait for a minute over here only.

What are you guys doing, Preeti asked hushly. Her face became red as she seems to be scared like hell!

You just sit here, Preeti, Shyam told her as he seems to be giving orders! After a minute of conversation, I noticed that both of them were arguing on some point. I and Preeti decided to check the situation.

Just mind your own business Ganesh, I heard Shyam saying angrily. Preeti screamed to stop the argument and to leave. She started crying like a baby, and it’s too sad to see some beautiful chick spoiling her makeup!

After some while, Shyam took Preeti away from us in his car. I took Ganesh to hostel as he looks as depressed as someone have knocked him down.

So, what the problem bro! I asked Ganesh in an excitement. C’mon tell me Ganesh, I again pressurised him.
Preeti is for Shyam only Sid, Ganesh said as his voice trembles.

What’s the problem Ganesh? I asked him as my voice become more firm. Nothing, he owns Preeti, Sid, and I’m a looser!

No, you are not, Ganesh! I moralised Ganesh again.

Preeti will decide with whom she wants to live with. Ganesh is nobody to take the decision of Preeti! Don’t give up Ganesh, Never back down, Never Give Up! I remembered Ganesh the motivational lines of famous English movie.
Yeah Sid, you are right! But I need time.

Okay, you take your time and let me know your decision. I’m with you; I said and went to sleep!

Next day when we reached our class, it was almost the news of the hour, as all our mates were spinning around Ganesh asking him about his bold decision. I saw some girls flickering around Preeti and giving her their sympathy. It seems that all of our mates are with you Ganesh, I said confidently.

By the Way, Ganesh, yesterday you were going to take some decision! I remembered Ganesh. Yeah i’m still thinking, Ganesh said!

What the hell are you thinking about Ganesh? See, our class mates are with your decision, and they support your love making decision. It seems that I have become some counsellor giving counselling to poor needy people like Ganesh!

After our class became over, I was shocked to see Shyam again in our class. All our class get up on their feet like they were honouring Shyam’s presence. Everyone seems to be frightened.

Face the music dude! That what Shyam said to Ganesh.

See Ganesh, I don’t want to get into any trouble with you as this is my last year, but you know what is right. I and Preeti were in relation for last 5 years and you with her for just 5 months.

One year, I remembered Shyam! Whatever, Shyam said!

I was excepting Ganesh to say some few words but I was sure that he won’t do that for sure! That's what my Gut felling was telling me.

But to my surprise, I heard Ganesh saying something. What, Shyam said!

Well, Preeti will decide, Ganesh said in long frightened tone.

Okay, Shyam said! He dragged Preeti from her hand to the front of class and asked her to tell the truth! He said something to her in privacy and made her say yes to him!

Don’t get frightened with this coward, Ganesh asked Preeti!

Preeti was already crying like hell and really want someone help! Every person stands straight to their feet as they were listening to National Anthem!

I’m with Ganesh and she came and gives a hug to Ganesh. Wow, what a filmy act it was, I thought while I saw Shyam was standing still like a statue of liberty! I saw he was crying a bit buy nobody noticed. I really felt sorry for him!

All our mates came and show their support to new couple.

As I was feeling sorry for Shyam, and was showing my sympathy, immediately the reaction of Shyam changed and said, “It’s a starting for your end, Ganesh”! Face the music, and I will decide your destiny!

He went from a class like a looser and we party that evening like anything!

1 comment:

  1. its really nice story........
    intresting..very intresting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time!