December 4, 2009

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Ganesh and I went with Dev to sector 17 for Gehri in the freezing cold. Thank God Dev had car, otherwise we almost got freezed in that chilly weather. Dev was doing his Engineering from PEC and is a good motivator.

He almost puffed 7 Cigarettes in record breaking 3 hours, which wondered me like anything. It becomes tough for me to resist, but gradually I became passive smoker in that 3 hours.

Fun it was, Dev told as he went after dropping us home. We made a plan for some Hollywood Movie the next day.
Wow, it will be great to watch a movie after long time, I said in excited manner.

So you are excited, Sid? Yeah I’m, Ganesh, in a good way. By the way, why are you so excited? You aren’t going for a date with your girl friend; it will be just a simple hangout.

Yeah it will be, but I’m more excited to go to FR as I will be able to see some chicks.

Hmmm, that you see daily in Thapar also? Don’t you? Ganesh asked as he seems to be investigating some case.

Huh, are you kidding me Ganesh, they are all aunti’s. Before Ganesh could say something, I immediately reacted, yeah we have chicks in our college, but I don’t know why aren’t I get impressed with them?

Wooaah! Ganesh screamed and gave me an ugly smile. You are no Salman Khan dude! Be on earth, he said and went to sleep. Man, I know I’m no Salman Khan, but again I’m better than many, I thought as it took my brain 30 odd minutes to convince myself about my personality.

Next day, we went for a movie with Dev.

Wow, nice car Dev, I said, as I wonder that the exterior work is more costlier than car itself. Dev drove car so rashly and almost broke all traffic rules. Great driving man, Ganesh said in joy. What great driving, my heart was sinking so fast that it would take another minute for heart attack to take place.

He’s the real Shuemaker Ganesh, I shouted as the music is so loud that it seems that some DJ guys are going to perform on a concert. Who says that India don’t have ability to produce Formula 1 drivers, I thought as we reached just on time.

There was a hugh rush due to Sunday. Oops, I don’t think we were able to get tickets, Dev told as waves rippled in my body. No worries man, we will go to lake, Ganesh said as he doesn’t seem to be excited about the movie.

Finally, Ganesh wins and we didn’t get the tickets. What the hell, I said as I feels more depressed and unhappy.

Don’t get depressed man, it was just a movie, will go to lake now! I hope we don’t need to take tickets for that. No we didn’t as Ganesh and Dev both laughed loudly. Unfortunately Chandigarh got only one Multiplex dude, Dev told me as we went to lake.

WooW, that’s the first word came from my mouth when we reached lake. Beautiful scenery guys, I shouted in joy.

Ganesh got a call, and he went to attend it. He almost went so far from us, so that we can’t able to figure out his secret talks.

Girlfriend Eh! Dev asked me suspiciously. Doesn’t seems to me, I said. Again Dev lighted his cigarette and we continue to chat for a while. I continue telling Dev my Depressive days and how my CGPA sucks.

You looks fine, Sid! Dev said. But you see, I mean, like my CGPA, about my future prospective....

Wait a minute Sid! What, I said?

You looks to be very anxious and in anxiety, Sid? Hmmm, really am I, I asked Dev in an uneasy tone. Yeah, you are sid.

Well, let me tell you one thing. Every person has same brains. It depends how effectively we can control our brain. If you live in an anxiety and anxiousness, you will be a looser for sure; Dev started explaining me in more serious tone.

There are three rules to be followed for success. What’s that Dev, I asked him in excitement? He says you also know its simple, what it is, I pressurized Dev more.

Well, it is: Know more than others, work more than others and except less than others and yeah one more have control on your mind and Be self motivated.

That was something cool, I thought as it was now an hour Ganesh was talking with somebody.

After some time, Ganesh came and looks depressed. Who the hell was with you? You came after an hour. Dev almost scolded Ganesh like he hasn’t done his homework.

Nothing, just a friend! He breaks up with his girl friend. Don’t worry, everything will be okay. Ganesh used to listen to all, he can be marriage counsellor, I thought while returning home.

Next morning we went back to Thapar. Monday morning, boring Monday morning, I cried in front of my class. Are you a kid Sid, Preeti asked me! Are you done with your Programs? Preeti asked! Oh no, I just forget it. Oh you will be the same, Sid.

As our college gets over, me Ganesh and Preeti decided to went to CCD for some cappuccino with chocolate sauce. Preeti almost forget her dieting as it was her plan for 2 weeks only.

Nice date, nice coffee, nice cuisines, nice CCD. Woow, finally we are back, I screamed. Nobody listened me as I continue drinking my coffee. As we were about to leave, Shyam came with his friends and was shocked to see Preeti with us. His face became Pale yellow as someone has knocked his balls off.

What the hell are you doing here, Preeti? Shyam asked with his burning red eyes wide opened. I came with my mates, Shyam, Can’t you see. It was very disgusting situation, I thought and saw Ganesh was also burning from inside and I slipped myself and Ganesh from there. We saw Preeti and Shyam arguing on some crap and that what we never want it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!