December 1, 2009

CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3
Nice break Eh! Ganesh said, as we reached Chandigarh. The city seems to be so clean that even I’ll not hesitate to sleep on road! It seems that Indians don’t live here, I thought while Ganesh say Hi to his Mom and dad. I also greet Uncle/Aunt and went to Ganesh room.

Finally, we are at home! It seems that Ganesh came back home after long years.

Hey you came only last weekend Ganesh?

Yeah, I did! Then why are you sounding like you came from jail? Hmm Sid, living in hostel is like a jail only, explaining in more detailed form. Okay Okay, easy man, I said!

After having our lunch, Ganesh called Dev. He’s was sounding like he have won some Gold medal and was so curious to let everyone know!

Okay Sid, Dev will come in evening. So, what’s the big issue? Will see when he will come, I tapped Ganesh on his shoulder. I wonder why Ganesh is so curious to meet him.

Dev got some issue, so he came two hours late. I was playing NBA basketball 2003 on Ganesh’s PC.

Here come you, bro! Ganesh screamed so loud that even his neighbours shocked in terror. Hi Dev, Myself, Sid!

Hi Sid, Dev nodded with smile. Dev was around 5’10” in height with great physique. He came in his black customized
contessa, holding Tommy sunglasses at 5 pm in the evening, wearing Custom T Shirt, something written on it and blowing cigarette.

Woow! You are looking awesome Dev, Ganesh shouted with joy again. Its okay kid, don’t be so curious, Dev spokes as some Mafia came for a deal.

After focusing on his T Shirt, I saw something had written against girls! On black T Shirt, it was written, “Get outta from here, BITCH”!

I thought this guy must be a freak. I have seen guys in my college doing everything they can do to impress a girl, but Dev seems to be somewhat different.

After an hour of boring conversation Dev went as he has to go for his guitar classes.

This guy seems to be freak, Ganesh? No Sid, he’s just a simple guy like us.

Simple guy, Huh! He’s wearing Tommy Shades dude. Even my full length of clothes which I’m wearing right now, including my underwear doesn’t match Tommy, so how can you say that he’s a simple guy.

It’s okay Sid! Don’t get so emotional. He was in love, but ditched by her ex- girlfriend.

Oh yeah, that crap stories.

Girl meet Boy, Boy meet Girl.
They love each other, and after couple of fights on some stupid issues they decided to get separated. Well, its old stories Ganesh, I told him as he looks more serious than ever.

What happened to you, Ganesh?

Nothing! I’m just wondering that why shouldn’t Shyam and Preeti get into fighting.

What? What the hell are you thinking, Ganesh? Preeti is our friend. Oh yeah I forget, you popped up your heart to her without any reason.

Well, there is a reason Sid, there is? Ganesh said in irritated voice.

And what’s that reason, I asked Ganesh without wasting a second.

Easy bro will let you know everything when times come. Okay, I said without showing any interest in his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!