November 30, 2009

CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2
As Ganesh went, I decided to skip my next computer lab class. Before I could do that, my disastrous two semester’s rewinds in my mind.

So, finally you are going to attend the lab session Sid? Ganesh asked as he seems to be a dejected soul!

What happened, Ganesh? You came within 5 minutes, wondering that something crap doesn’t happened. Nothing man, I went to meet Preeti, but she was with Shyam!

So, you didn’t met her? I asked Ganesh as my tone sounds loud. No dude, how can I, I mean I can’t interfere when two couples are chatting along...

Hmmm...Ganesh is pretty smart in this kind of situations, I thought while making my presentation on MS PowerPoint.

So, you are next to give presentation on Google company, Sid?

Eh man! Unfortunately I am the third one.

No issues dude, Ganesh told as he’s the one who decides my internal grade. Don’t be stupid Ganesh. I am serious this time. Your CGPA is good enough to sit in any campus recruitment, but what will I do?

I guess you are thinking about MBA Sid! Don’t you?

Umm... First let me concentrate in my B.tech dude.

As me and ganesh were dreaming about our future goals, suddenly Preeti came and gave a U shape smile. Woow, you seems to be happy Preeti, I nodded as she’s looking sexier than ever.

Yes I am Sid, she answered me after a minute playing with her round earrings so big that I thought it could be bangles.

So, how’s Shyam, ganesh asked her seriously! He’s cool , and you know what, we are planning to go for wild party this New Year. Wild party, sounds fishy, I thought while listening to her!

Ganesh face almost got fainted, as he started helping me on the presentation without thinking anything.
Woow, you are helping me man. Yeah, no issues Sid, as we able to create our presentation in not more than 30 minutes.

Okay, we are done now. So, what’s the plan guys? Preeti asked us with utmost curiosity.

Nothing , till yet! Ganesh answered immediately. Hmm, you are so boring ganesh. Okay no issues, will plan for some movie net weekend. No CCD, as i’m on diet these days.

Diet, what’s that? I asked Ganesh, he gave me skeptical look as we both don’t know about the meaning of this word.
You guys are insane, Preeti complements us and went to class for another lecture.

Me and ganesh had many things in common. The best part is, we like hanging out during weekends. We both like English movies, especially when they are rated R, we both were hardcore fans of Hip Hop and hard Rock Music.

Hey dude, Linkin park is coming up with new album, will check out next weekend from Music World.

Oh yeah! Ganesh told, without showing any curiosity!

What happened man? Just give me a Hell yeah! Okay Sid, hell yeah.

Hey Ganesh, you seems to be depressed man, what happened? I was wondering that he might be suffering from hangover. We used to booze on a monthly basis.

Don’t worry man, we will booze in a new year eve! I asked my dad to give me 3 grands, as our college is planning for a trip to Shimla this autumn.

No Sid, I’m not worried, everything’s okay with me.

Are you sure, Ganesh? Yeah man, I am!

After couple of minutes, Ganesh broke his silence and started saying something. What happened, I asked Ganesh?

Nothing man!

Well Sid, I wanna tell you one thing, but be sure not to discuss this with anybody! Deal, I said thinking that it might be related to some of our New Year plan.

Well Sid, I think that i am in love with Preeti. What? I said like I have heard something so strange that I don’t want to believe my ass for that!

What? What did you said Ganesh? I said that I love Preeti, Ganesh nodded, but it doesn’t mean that I will revolt against Shyam and want her to be mine. Well why would I? Neither I am beautiful. Nor I have car that I can take her to long romantic drives!

Beautiful, I was wondering that from when did Guys started becoming beautiful. Well Ganesh, how come you say you are not beautiful?

Hmmm, I didn’t have fair complexion Sid! Eh man, you didn’t have, but there are three attributed in guys which girls always looks for? What's that Sid? It’s Long, Dark and handsome dude!

You motivated me in great way! Woow, I can be a great motivator too, I thought while listening to Ganesh’s crap.

So, it’s done! What's done ganesh? You are coming with me to Chandigarh in this New Year eve. I will introduce to my best friend Dev! Okay, I will try, I said as its time to return to our hostel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!