July 17, 2011

CHAPTER 16

Choose her or me Ganesh, Dev again shouted!

I intervened and asked Dev whether he’s a gay!

I said to shut up Sid, Dev screamed on me and left the place in anger. I was worried about Preeti and went outside to console her.

Vroom, she zoomed on her active in an unimaginable speed. Preeti! I shouted, but she didn’t hear.

I went inside to Ganesh and to my surprise, he was crying like a baby.

What happened bro? I asked him in a much concerned way.

As you don’t know what happened Sid? Ganesh answered me with saliva coming out from his mouth.

Sigh! You’re in a much bad position Ganesh, leave her and let’s go back to hostel, I said to Ganesh. You go Sid, he replied. I’m not going to turn back from this situation. “Never give up, never back down” was his fav quote!

Ummm, great man, I replied to Ganesh and promise him to be with him in this messy situation.

Let’s go to play Play Station Ganesh, I asked him with curiosity!

No man, you go. I’m going home and Ganesh left.

Next day before meeting Ganesh, I thought to check with Dev and his situation. To my surprise he was washing his car like a cleaner.

Hey Sid, wassup man, Dev asked to me very confidently.

I’m good man.

Good! Huh, you know your friend is in a mess and you said that you’re good?

I immediately got confused and gave an uncomfortable smile to dev!

Don’t worry Sid, Dev said. You guys are just a kid in relationship matters. Chill out and have a drink.

Dev brought two cans of beer, which he eventually drink at last and started telling about his love story and the irony to be in the relationship.

As I was just a newbie, “not even a newbie”, half of the things he told pass from the top of my head.

Does ganesh knows your past love tragedy Dev,I asked to him? Yes off course, he was a side hero just like you at that time, Sid!

We both bursted in a laugh and I promised Dev to explain it to ganesh and bring him from his messy relationship!

1 comment:

Thanks for your time!