January 17, 2010

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

For next 2 days, I became too busy at my training that I almost forget what I planned for Preeti and Ganesh patch up.

Hey Sid, why Ganesh and Preeti won’t came to office from last two days? One of our boss asked me like he’s scolding me because of them.

I don’t know, sir. I said.

What you don’t know? He asked me again. This time in less arrogant manner. Tell them this is not a college. They can get fired with this casual behavior.

Fired? Soon the bells start ringing in my mind. Whoa, this word I have heard thousands of times in movies, but this time I was listening from some professional. I was just hoping that Ganesh and Preeti should take more holidays.

Oh come on Sid! Call Preeti and Ganesh up! My heart said to my mind.

Before going back home, I called Ganesh and Preeti from office to fix their love story.

They both agreed like they were just waiting for my phone call. I took a sigh of relief and went back home.

The next day they both came up to my flat. Preeti came on time, but Ganesh came 2 hours late.

Preeti was looking super sexy as she was wearing Pink Spaghetti and black Capri.

Hey when you reached Preeti? Ganesh asked Preeti like nothing serious had happened.

Preeti didn’t answer for 1 min. Ganesh seems embarrassed!

She came 2 hour before you Ganesh? I immediately explained.

What? 2 hours? What were you doing for 2 hours Preeti? Ganesh seems to be big time possessive.

Oh come on Ganesh. You came late asshole. I said him in anger.

So, now you guys, fix everything up!

It took damn God 4 hours to Ganesh to prove his point that can be solved in 4 minutes.

Damn! Women are too difficult to handle. I thought while Preeti again got angry with something.

Now what happened Preeti? I asked her giving dejected look.

Nothing Sid. Ganesh told me. It seems that Ganesh was listening to her holding white flag in his hands.

I again intervened in them and asked Ganesh to wrap up the conversation fast.

He asked me to order Pizzas, and Preeti went in another room again in anger. Ganesh followed her and locked the room.

After a while, Pizzas came and I thought to give them to Preeti and Ganesh.

As I opened the door, it was locked and nobody opened for 5 minutes. In the mean time I had my Pizza.

Oh come on Ganesh, take your pizza, I screamed so loud that Uncle Aunt living next to my flat came out in hush.

What happened son? Uncle asked!

Nothing happened, I’m sorry Uncle. I said as I felt embarrassed now!

Where’s your friends? Aunty asked like she’s investigation some murder case.

Here only Aunty. We were just playing hide and seek. I explained her and asked them to rest.

Take care son, Uncle said and asked his wife to leave.

I again went to knock the door, and as I did, the door immediately opened as it was not properly locked.

As I went inside I saw darkness in room with blue light coming from my zero watt bulb. Ganesh and Preeti were lying inside bed sheet and there cloths were under my shoes. It seems like I disturbed there pleasurable moment of sex. I immediately reversed and came out from the room.

Sid! Ganesh again screamed.

I’m sorry bro. I said in embarrassing tone!

As I was feeling embarrassed, I was thinking about my flat becoming a brothel.

After a while, they ate Pizza and went home without saying Thank you to me for having such a pleasurable evening. And I was serious about their Patch up, I thought feeling cheated.

I felt sleepy and went to the room. I changed the sheet which smells like someone has done shit on it!

The next day we got an audit in office and because of that we got 2 holidays.

Wow! That will be fun, let’s go somewhere. Preeti said.

Not at my flat. I thought while Ganesh was preparing some other plans in his mind.

Let’s go to Lake. Ganesh said. Thank God, this time they haven’t chose my flat.

We went to lake on Ganesh Maruti, his father bought couple of months back after his 30 years of job.

Ganesh, you shouldn’t bring Maruti for outings. We can go on bike. Preeti explained to Ganesh.

So what, either car or bike, both have been brought by his dad only, I said to Preeti in arrogant way.

I love cars, Ganesh said. And after our Graduation, I will buy a big car. Ganesh explained.

As we were boating in lake, Ganesh was planning to go kasauli for night out.

What? Are you crazy Ganesh? My mom won’t allow me. Preeti said. But Ganesh somehow convinced Preeti to go along with us.

Okay Ganesh honey, I will try to make something up. She said.

Hey, you haven’t asked me dude! I asked Ganesh giving him confusing look. What to ask you? You are my bro, Sid!

Yeah, you are one cool diplomat Ganesh. I said as we were all set to visit hills, and that at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!