January 3, 2010

CHAPTER 11

After the vacation, I returned to Chandigarh from Delhi for our joining in a company. I reached by train 1 hour late. Ganesh came to station to pick me up!

Hey Sid, you’re late man.

I’m not late, Ganesh. Train’s late.

Yeah, whatever, Ganesh said in an arrogant tone.

We hired an auto rickshaw to his house. So wassup Ganesh, how’s Preeti? I asked in an excitement.

Nothing Sid, she’s fine. Just used to talk a couple of time in a day!

Hey, you seem like a dejected soul, Ganesh? Any fighting with Preeti?

Nah dude, nothing like that.

Then what happened? Why seems dejected?

I told my relationship status to Dev, and he yelled at me. He said to choose either me or Preeti.

What the Fuck! How come Dev decide your destiny Ganesh. I said while thinking that is Dev a gay?

As we reached home, “as his home remembers me of the hostel room”, I extend my greetings to his mom and dad. While his mom was busy preparing the dinner for us, his dad was not sure for me to living either with them or somewhere else.

So Sid, what’s your plan? Ganesh’s dad asked me sarcastically. Uncle, tomorrow I’m going to find a room for myself.
It seems that Ganesh’s dad took a sigh of relief, as he interrupted me and asked me question with lot of energy came from God knows where.

Sid, I mean what’s your future plans, your marriage, your job, you starting your family and almost asked lots of things.

Don’t know uncle. That’s what I have given one simple answer.

Uncle looks again to me with sarcasm and continue eating the food.

I really don’t want to stay with Ganesh as the torture of Zinda ho song still ripples my brain, but to my surprise he hasn’t done anything like that. Thank God as I went to sleep.

As I went to sleep, I noticed Ganesh whispering something something on phone. After some seconds he got more cleared and to my guess he was talking with Preeti.

I ignore his gossip and again tried to sleep. But, to my surprise Ganesh became more louder and started discussing about the future plans.

Is he nerd, I thought as my sleep almost vanishes away.

The conversation was so romantic, that I could have started crying like a baby.

After an hour about discussing their future plans, the gossip become hotter and hotter, as they were now discussing some biological aspect of a women.

I heard Ganesh asking a series of question like a reporter. God, the questions were so hot and crazy that I really want to jump into the phone to know their answers, but to my disguise, I couldn’t.

The one question that really drives me crazy is, “Can women produce the milk without giving birth to a kid”! I
really want to know the situation of Preeti, but she seems to be equally enjoying.

The next day, I was planned to move to a flat which I had taken on rent. There were two rooms with attached bathroom and kitchen, and in front of my flat, some old retired couple lives alone while their kids were working in US.

Dev called me and wants me to meet him. As I know nothing about Chandigarh, I asked him to come over to my flat.

He came zipping on his customized contessa. He seems to be cool, and I wondered why he wants to meet me?

He bought grilled chicken to eat and we started sharing our experiences. He kept on telling his experiences like he had an experience about Iraq war.

He didn’t talk about Ganesh, which makes me more wonder. He went after an hour telling that it’s great to be with you!

1 comment:

  1. boii make an advisory note 18+ :P

    and try to censor some the the 18+ words

    as sometimes i felt tht this masala hindi movie will be turned to a B-Grade Hindi movie lolzz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time!