December 27, 2009

CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10
That night was horrible, but Ganesh seems to be busy to prepare for his next exam. I can never understand his situation, but was curious to know more about it.

So, what’s next, Ganesh?

What Sid? Ganesh asked me in long boring tone.

I’m just wondering that how come our Director let you and Shyam go with warning? Oh Sid, now you want that he should give me some punishment or what?

Come on Dude, you know I’m concerned for you. Concerned? Eh man, I can see that, Ganesh nodded.

After a minute, Ganesh broke his silence and said that there was a deal between us.

What deal? Did he ask you for some favour or what?

Nothing man, just we both have to work in mess and to wash dishes for a week after exams.

I broke up in laughter and keep laughing for 5 continuous minute.

Don’t laugh Sid! You gonna be helping me.

What, no ways! I said.

As our exams got finished, I had to live with Ganesh as he got a task to do and off course its friendship after all.

Hey Ganesh how’s Preeti?

She’s upset with what happened. But now we got some different situation.

What situation Ganesh?

Well from now, we will not make our affair public.

What the hell man? Now please don’t say that you are going 60 years back when the pigeon used to take love letters.
Mobile is today’s pigeon Sid. Don’t worry.

Oh yeah, why should I worry. I said giving an attitude.

Next day was somewhat different. Ganesh came up with good news.

Hey Sid! Good news man. What happened Dude? He seems to be so excited like he has won some jackpot.

We all got our summer internship in good IT Company in Chandigarh.

Wow man that will be fun for sure!

I too got excited and almost forget everything I had planned in New Year resolution.

By the way, my New Year resolution was to get good CGPA, to get pretty girl friend for myself, gyming and blah blah blah and others which I forget on 2nd January.

I worked my ass off to get good CGPA but my second resolution was in trouble waters. The main problem for that is I almost got attracted to every pretty woman I know. I almost loved all the pretty girls in college, though we rarely got girls in Engineering, and they can be counted in fingers.

In college I rarely talk outside my friend circle, as I’m not introvert or unromantic, but the fact is that I didn’t found someone really cool. God, I got patience for that, dreaming to fulfil my second resolution and almost forget about other resolutions.

Man, only two days left, and then will move to Chandigarh for internship, I said as Ganesh was busy listening to the song “Zinda Ho” from film ZINDA.

Ganesh, this is the 108th time you are listening the song again and again. Don’t disturb Sid.

Now this is the new kind of torture he had invented. That day was the hell day in my entire life and would like to tell our police forces to use this kind of torture instead of breaking up the legs.

I was sure not to stay with Ganesh and would never ever like to fulfil my second resolution if this kind of torture I had to face.

Ganesh forced me to stay with him, but the size of his house is just equal to the size of our hostel room. I really don’t want to disturb his family though they will now going to face new kind of torture recently invented by Mr. Ganesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!